Sunday, May 15, 2011

I hate to be Poor, I wanna be rich!!!

Rich: you have a lot of money, really really a lot.

I wanna be that one. I can buy all i wanna. I can pay all i wanna. I can get all i wanna. I hate when someone saying "Money is not every thing"
MONEY IS EVERYTHING. money is blood in every people alive. money is the most important. money is everything, people!
you can make your beloved people happy with money. don't doubt it! you can do everything what you want, with everyone that you want, where ever you want, when ever you want. it's EASY with money. surely!!!! I hat this situation, when money stucks it. my family have to think-rethink to take Mommy to Hospital. my family have to prepared a lot of money for it. my family have to choose-rethink-decide it might to or it have to.
every Mommy sick, we (my family) have trouble in HOW MUCH MONEY THAT WE HAVE? even we always can pass it, but it's still be trouble. Papa guess that Mommy have to stay overnight at Hospital. I don't know how much Mommy save her money. because at home, Mommy is the finances. we have not decide yet. i'll tell you later..

No comments:

Post a Comment