Friday, May 14, 2010

APA INI ?

tiba-tiba ada di spam yahoo mail, setelah berabad-abad nggak di buka?

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise.I am the bill and exchange manager in bank of africa. I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about torepose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $5.5million immediately to your account.

Upon receipt of your reply, i will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you willhave 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to transact the business with me.and also your privet telephone number for more details.
Mr Umaru Hassan.

BILL AND EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT.
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A).
Burkina Faso-West Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment