Friday, December 10, 2010

we together in Happy :)

Wednesday, December 8, 2010
while are i am homewards college, apparently my mamma and brother deri plans to go to Carrefour. fortunately I was homewards college, so no reason to I am not following or even not at ask out.  we utilize common transportation go to Carrefour Kramat Jati, and after my sister shopping deri keeps faith will stand treat us. on kesepakatank I and my sister I we will eat at Solaria PGC (Pusat Grosir Cililitan).



this is when i were waiting for some order.



 
 still waiting ...




still waiting together ...
 


 Solaria had bad services, it took so longggggg time -______- for me to get some order.




 and finally!!
we got it after waiting for 30 minutes


 Mama order for Kwetiau,
brother Deri order for Noddle + Chicken + Salad,
Me order for Chicken Cordon Blue
and also Fu Yung Hai.



 it is chicken cordon blue with rice and salad. the taste is just so so but it makes full!!





 Fu Yung Hai. it's my first time tastes it!









we can clear all without rest.



tips for you all, don't come to solaria if you can't patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment